Hi Steph This is great and tells us so much about your ideas, their sources and how you see them developing. I think it a great idea for a project, very ambitious and most certainly proves you are no technophobe.Their are a lot of elements and technologies involved. I have some limited experience with Flash and can't say I enjoyed it. It is not that easy. Do you have any experience of code? Although this is not necessary as most new users work on the time lime. If you are interested in animation it is most probably the way to go. After effects is also not something I would use. It would be great to see a few more of these clips throughout the summer and we could get a real sense of the development of your work. It would also be very helpful for yourself as form of documentation of the projects progression.
Thanks Shelagh, I will continue to upload video over the coming months. Its easier to run through development and ideas when talking people through them rather than writing every time. I am disappointed with the quality of the upload though. I made the video on the camera but the quality was really good (in sound and image!) playing it in iPhoto and iMovie, it obviously has something to do with the compression when I saved it out of i Movie.. if anyone has any suggestions it'd be great... Audrey you did yours similarly and it looked great... any hot tips!?
Hi Steph
ReplyDeleteThis is great and tells us so much about your ideas, their sources and how you see them developing. I think it a great idea for a project, very ambitious and most certainly proves you are no technophobe.Their are a lot of elements and technologies involved.
I have some limited experience with Flash and can't say I enjoyed it. It is not that easy. Do you have any experience of code? Although this is not necessary as most new users work on the time lime. If you are interested in animation it is most probably the way to go. After effects is also not something I would use.
It would be great to see a few more of these clips throughout
the summer and we could get a real sense of the development of your work. It would also be very helpful for yourself as form of documentation of the projects progression.
Shelagh
Thanks Shelagh, I will continue to upload video over the coming months. Its easier to run through development and ideas when talking people through them rather than writing every time. I am disappointed with the quality of the upload though. I made the video on the camera but the quality was really good (in sound and image!) playing it in iPhoto and iMovie, it obviously has something to do with the compression when I saved it out of i Movie.. if anyone has any suggestions it'd be great... Audrey you did yours similarly and it looked great... any hot tips!?
ReplyDelete